Professional Window Cleaning Adelaide
Searching for window cleaning Adelaide? We’ve cleaned thousands of windows throughout Adelaide, and if there’s one thing we’ve learned, it’s that sparkling clean windows are a reflection on our business as much as yours.
That’s why we guarantee your satisfaction with every job. Our exceptional quality, dependability and service are unmatched.
I Clean Carpets & Windows is a locally owned and operated businesses. This means we are your neighbours and members of your community, ensuring that you will receive personalized and professional service. Regardless of your budget, we can put together a service that works for you! For I Clean Carpets & Windows, no job is too big or too small. Our uniformed professionals can handle everything from a local small business to an office building or hotel. Whether we are visiting you twice a week or twice a year, you can rely on us to show up and do the job right.
Residential Window Cleaning Adelaide
Cleaning the windows in your home can be time consuming and even dangerous. Leave the window cleaning to our trained professionals.
I Clean Carpets & Windows specialise in hard to reach windows. We have all the equipment on our vans to reach any window (up to three stories). We guarantee that your windows will be perfectly clean – with no streaks, haze, or residue left behind.
We can clean your windows interior and exterior, or the exterior only. Our window cleaning services include cleaning of the glass plus the window sills. If you would like your screens and tracks to be cleaned, we can add that for an additional fee.
Commercial Window Cleaning Adelaide
Our window cleaning services can manage most commercial window cleaning jobs. We offer a level of professionalism and experience for our commercial window cleaning clients that cannot be easily matched.
I Clean Carpets & Windows guarantees high quality work at an affordable price. Even if you currently have a window cleaning service, I Clean Carpets & Windows can provide competitive estimate pricing – you never know when you might need emergency services that cannot be provided by your current cleaner.
Call us now on 0412 131 422 to arrange a free quote.
Adelaide Window Cleaning – Customer Reviews
“Grant and his team are always great to deal with, reliable, great work and just lovely guys to deal with. I highly recommend them.”
Bronwyn Drabsch – Facebook
“Thank you so much to Grant for the fantastic job he did cleaning our carpet, rugs and furniture. We have a new baby coming in the next couple of weeks, and now our house is spotless and clean for the baby’s arrival. I was so impressed with the quality of the work, the competitive price and also the ease of doing business with Grant. I have already recommended you to my friends and family.”
Carly Way – Google+
“I have used Grant from I Clean Carpets Adelaide for the last 4 years both personally and professionally for my company Dressed for Sale a real estate pre styling company. He always over delivers, he is fast, efficient and a pleasure to deal with …I wouldn’t use anyone else.”
Tiffany Murray – Dressed For Sale (LinkedIn)
Frequently Asked Questions – Window Cleaners Adelaide
- How long does it take to clean a full house of windows?
A house of approximately 1,800 square feet would usually take around 2 hours, if the windows are being cleaned inside and outside. If extras, like tracks, sills and screens are added then it may take half an hour to an hour longer.
- What should I do to prepare for a window cleaning company to come through?
1. Clean your blinds – If you’re preparing for our team to come and clean your windows, we suggest that you give your blinds a decent clean before we get there. Dusty blinds can transfer debris straight onto freshly cleaned windows.
2. Ask about odd jobs – We are happy to help you with all types of cleaning needs, whether it be dusting ceiling fans or cleaning out light fittings, we will have the equipment and supplies to do so.
3. Move fragile items – Unfortunately accidents do happen, even with extremely cautious and professional companies, so we suggest that all fragile items be moved before we start cleaning your windows.
4. Consider the window screens – If your windows have fly screens that are installed on the outside, they are likely to be dirtier than those that are on the inside. We would appreciate if you could inform us on which side they are on so we can factor that into our quote.
- Do you need a licence to be a window cleaner?
Currently anyone who is operating a window cleaning business must apply for a window cleaners’ licence. Meaning they are subject to a police background check, have to produce a certificate of insurance for public liability and must pay a fee to apply and receive their licence.
As well as professional window cleaning we also provide a range of other cleaning services like;
Contact I Clean Carpets & Windows TodayWe would love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Frequent searches leading to this page: window cleaning adelaide | adelaide window cleaning | window cleaners adelaide | commercial window cleaning adelaide | window cleaner adelaide